Agile in the Classroom
- Peak Challenges hosts practices of EDgility and based largely on teaching and learning at a grade 7 to 12 Swiss boarding school. Supported and sponsored by Container4, who have a strong interest in supporting new educational approaches - including Agility in Schools.
Teaching Your Way Around the World
- Paul Magnuson often blogs about topics about agile pedagogy at Teaching Your Way Around the World, hosted by The International Educator.
New Relic Blog
- The company New Relic has a blog-post explaining its collaboration with the State of Oregon and its interest in agility.
Scrum Translations for Educators
Agile Minds in the Making
- Agile Minds in the Making is a blog and more by Jessica, a United States government teacher. Her motto is “Rejuvenating education one day at a time.”
- Core Education is translating scrum vocabulary for educators.
- Scrum.org is translating scrum for the classroom, based on schools visits in The Netherlands. It has two parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
Three Teachers Talk
- Three Teachers Talk is translating scrum for the classroom.